Desi parents be like, you’re a child and can’t do anything… BTW get married because you’re getting old.
Rule 1: Always post the rules
Rule 2: Answer the questions and then write 11 new ones
Rule 3: Tag 11 people and link them to the post
1. If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go and why?
Mecca, or Medina in Saudi Arabia again. It grounds me and leaves me in awe.
2. Name a musician/band that changed you.
Nothing, really. Just being honest.
3. What do you do when you’ve had a bad day?
4.What’s something weird about yourself?
I’ve got a birthmark as big as my head, maybe even bigger, on my neck, chest, and upper arm, on the left side.
5. If you won the lottery, what would you do with the money?
Pay off my debt, pay off other people’s debts I like, and start a scholarship program.
6. What’s something you’ve always wanted to have? Did you ever get it?
I’ve always wanted to see my elders completely healthy. I never got it. It’s a part of life. We will never truly get what we want. That’s not for this life.
7. Describe yourself in 5 words.
Uncertain, short, hairy, naive, nice.
8. What’s your idea of a perfect day?
As long as everyone around me is happy, that day is perfect.
9. What are you most afraid of?
I guess you can say death, under certain circumstances (indecency, immorality, criminal acts, dying at a bad time in my life). Also includes death of those whom I love. I think about that every day.
10. If you could have dinner with anyone you wanted, dead or alive, famous or not, who would that be?
Everyone that had a positive impact on society. Or someone that had the most positive impact.
11. Are you happy with where you’re at in life right now? Why / Why not?
Happier, maybe. But truly happy? Far from it. I think true happiness is hard to find. The definition of life is struggle, to me.
This is not a required thing. Do it if you feel like it. If not, whatever. :}
1. Why do you look forward to answering these questions?
2. What do you hope to attain by the end of your life?
3. Was today better than yesterday?
4. What will you do to try to make tomorrow better than today?
5. What regrets do you have?
6. What did you do right in your life?
7. How do you show your gratitude to the ones who love you?
8. What was the best thing to happen to you?
9. Are you the same when no person watches you?
10. Why are apologies sometimes difficult to execute?
11. What sacrifices do you make for the ones you love?
Wow. This confession just… Wow.
Doing this for my daughter
i’m getting so hungry now
Join the club. I was looking at my camera photos and found one of the curry I ordered when rsvnr and I went to Salad King.
I told them to give me their hottest option. This one had 20 chillis.
My mouth is watering because I still remember the taste. *feels dizzy*
The thing about this site, or like any other sites like forums and other things, is that they all have a predominant demographic and with that comes a specific way of thinking and opinions about certain issues.
If you’re not careful, it will influence the way you think and make you part of this mob mentality that are usually detrimental to the causes you’re participating in.
Always check your sources and facts and formulate your own way of thinking.
I do not write much, anymore, because I feel that I lack the credibility, and adequate experience to state my opinions.
I hope that changes.
The last panel. I cannot stop laughing
That’s it. That’s exactly it.
i’d like to know what this is trying to explain
"We’ve all selected the wrong partners, all gotten hurt, and hopefully all moved on wiser for the experience. But there are those who, even in the face of constant disappointment, continue to believe that the intensity of their desire will be rewarded by an eventual jackpot of affection. And if that’s the slot machine you’re playing, friend, you’d better leave the casino ‘cause that one don’t pay out"
BATMAN: MAD LOVE (Feb. 1994)
Art by Bruce Timm & Rick Taylor
Words by Paul Dini
I haven’t posted comics in a while, but this is something we can all learn from.
Reid Wiseman is a national treasure.